[mythtv-users] Mythmusic food for thought

Tue Dec 2 10:26:50 EST 2003

> The music selection tree, to me, just seems like an odd screen
> from the UI standpoint, when everywhere else in
> Myth the UI is much more "sophisticated".

I rather like it actually.  In fact given some free time I would quite like to work out how to change lots of the other bits of the interface to use the tree view...  For example in the recorded programs view I would quite like to be able to navigate either by recorded date, genre, or program title (and probably other things), and so a tree view with those options as it's top level root would be the start point and you just unfold to drill down.  I would like to find some time to add similar types of sort options to the mythmusic view as well, so for example I can drill in by either artist, or album, depending on what I am looking for.