[mythtv-users] Myth Ideas

Tue Dec 2 10:39:44 EST 2003

You mean you haven't even got wap?

If so then there was a theme for mythweb posted recently which was wap compatible.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nelson Butterworth [mailto:red_five at charter.net]
Sent: 02 December 2003 15:11
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Myth Ideas

Maybe even better would be to use a current mobile phone to send short
text messages to MythTV as email, and have it decode or interpret the
messages as a show listing. We (that's the royal we...) could run a cron
job every couple of minutes or so to check a mailbox of our choosing for
a particular message pattern, and turn that into a record item. Maybe
even email confirmation back with more program details.