[mythtv-users] Mythtv broadcast

Jim Chandler jim at n0vh.org
Tue Dec 2 16:26:11 EST 2003

Yes, but you'll need to run another frontend in the living room to service
that TV.

I have a somewhat similar setup.

MythTV front/back end in family room (with PVR-250), displays via the
TV.

MythTV front/slave back end in my office (with 2 PVR-250s), displays
via the monitor.

Next step is a thin client front end upstairs in the loft and another in
the master bed room, to watch recorded shows...

Replacing the WinTV-GO card just requires you to rerun setup.

Jim