[mythtv-users] MythVideo - Can I set up Playlists?

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Tue Dec 2 18:39:21 EST 2003

There are already mechinisms w/in MythVideo to chain playback of videos.
  First, find scroll down to part 1 in the video manager, then hit any
of the number keys.  Next, the second option down should say something
to the effect of video to play next.  Change the option in that box
(using the left and right keys(?)) to make it say part two of the video.
  Shampoo, rinse and repeat if their are additional parts.

-dan