[mythtv-users] Free AMD XP2000 Sent to your door.

Anthony J. Mirabella mirabeaj at notes.udayton.edu
Wed Dec 3 01:24:15 EST 2003

The quality sliders are somewhat counterintuitive.  They regulate the
amount of quality loss that is acceptable.  The lower the value the
better the quality.  I generally set mine 2-10 or 2-12.  Check out
nuvexport for converting MPEG4 to MPEG2.  As for remotes, my
RemoteWonder will work one floor below where the box is, so I would
assume the opposite would also be true.  Any RF remote should work for
that purpose.