[mythtv-users] Epia/PVR-350 recommended hardware question

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Wed Dec 3 12:44:03 EST 2003

Go for the Epia M10000 machine with the 1Ghz proc. the CPU fan is very very silent (mine is at least).. my Harddrive (one of the most silent according to www.storagereview.com) is louder then the little fan on the cpu. DOn't forget you'll not be having a 8CM high airflow fan on the cpu. It's just a small 3cm fan ;)

> 2) I would like to have a fanless power supply, what should I buy and > where should I look for (in Germany)?

I wouldn't know. I took a little barebone which was very silent. At 2m distance (1/3 accross the living room) it's silent.

Jelle.