[mythtv-users] Mythmusic food for thought

Lonny Selinger lonny at bangtherockstogether.net
Wed Dec 3 13:01:20 EST 2003

> interfaces come down to only being different visually.  I could just as
> easily make 26 folders called 'A, 'B', 'C', and use that in the tree view.
> And I understand that picky visual opinions aren't enough to change the
> module ('less I do it myself, of course), so I'll reside to just not liking
> it myself :-)

What about the possibility of just adding some kind of advanced search
feature? Maybe this doesn't solve what you're looking for either, but if you
know what you want to listen to, rather then browse, (and you know how to
code), maybe creating a 'create new playlist' option, popluated via some kind
of search would eliminate the need for scrolling as much.

Personally I dont have the collection you do either but at soem point it may
grow extensively, a 'search and select' kind of idea might not be too much
extra work (although I could be out to lunch) ... just another thought