[mythtv-users] ATI Wonder LE off by one channel?

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Wed Dec 3 13:51:31 EST 2003

Apparently someone has had this problem before. It's in the documentation.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok