[mythtv-users] Anyone using an RCA DRD420RE DirecTV receiver?

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Thu Dec 4 09:50:59 EST 2003

This may not be all too helpful (I get my myth mail at work, where I'm
conveniently always away from my myth setup :-), but I'm pretty sure that's
my model of receiver, and strangely
enough the sony.pl script is the one that worked for me (should be on the
same site you found that one... sorry I don't have an address handy).  If
you're unable to find it and
no one else chimes in, I'll find it this evening and post back to the list.

- Willy