[mythtv-users] [Fwd: Thanx on the tuner prob- now the "wait 2 sec" problem]

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu Dec 4 10:43:23 EST 2003

I sent this to the list a bit ago, but never saw it appear, dunno why.
Anyway, I think I solved the problem.

I changed my audio out from the on-board audio to an SB Live Value and
it hasn't crashed in 40 minutes , a new record!

I'm currently pulling a network cable through the attic to my
entertainment center will this will reside... MythTV RAWKS! :-)

Now I just gotta save for a big honkin hard drive.

-Tony