[mythtv-users] Trying again: Bad studdering when video fades toblack, or in all white frames

Tim ttempl-myth at tcworks.net
Thu Dec 4 10:52:29 EST 2003

I still don't have a real answer, just another observation from my setup.
It seems to be somewhat capture resolution dependent also.  I was playing
around last night with lowering the horinzontal res after reading  the
"Resolution" thread yesterday and when I changed it to 352x480 I started
studdering bad.  Resetting to either 640x480 or 720x480 brought it back
inline to the little studder I have.

Also, what input are you using?  I'm using svideo from a directv reciever,
composite is the same.  I don't know about the actual tuner since I don't
use that much.