[mythtv-users] G400 and Black and White TVOut

Chris Griffiths mythtv_users at y-fronts.com
Thu Dec 4 11:21:10 EST 2003

You're probably using a G450 cable, which is different.

I had the same, I think the G450 has one of the svideo pins where the
G400 had its composite pin, so you're just getting the luminance (or
something like that).

I just built a cable (a little fiddly for someone with fat fingers like
me), but it was worth it. Details are on matrox's forums.

- Chris