[mythtv-users] Please help with XV

Cal Evans cal at calevans.com
Thu Dec 4 16:04:46 EST 2003

you sir are a god among men. What ever the coin of the realm is I owe
you a bag full. (and I'm hoping the coin of the realm is thanks!)  :)

Let me know how I may be of service,
=C=
* Cal Evans
* http://www.eicc.com
* We take care of your IT,
* So you can take care of your business.
*
* I think inside the sphere.