[mythtv-users] QT3.1.X configure options?

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 18:52:01 EST 2003

Mark,

this is what I always pass on to configure in order to build qt:

./configure -qt-gif -system-zlib -qt-sql-mysql -thread -system-libpng \
-system-libjpeg -system-libmng -no-g++-exceptions

Keep in mind though, that my distro (LFS, aka Linux From Scratch) installs
mysql libs in /usr/lib/mysql and headers in /usr/include/mysql, so I need to
modify a few Makefiles in qt and add -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient in order
to build mysql support.  However, this may not be an issue on other
distributions.

IvanK.