[mythtv-users] Second tuner card

Aike Terjung Aike at terjung.net
Fri Dec 5 05:19:47 EST 2003

Hello,

I have this configuration, one bttv and one DVB-C Card with different cannel
sets. Recording is working fine, but i can not use the second tuner card for
live TV. The PiP Function is also not working with the DVB Card, the picture
is not resized and changeing to it crashs the backend and the frontend.
I have asked the list for this problem, but i was not answerd.

cu Aike