[mythtv-users] Re:ppv.pl errors

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 09:04:17 EST 2003

I would like to try this script out. After doing a
search on the list, I came accross this thread. I have
a few questions.

1. Is the ppv.pl script fixed? If so, where can I find
the working verion?
2. How do you use the script? I browsed an old ppv.pl
file and found no instructions in the header. I'm
assuming (I have little script experience) that you
place the ppv.pl in the /usr/local/bin directory, make
it executable and accessible (chmod), then run it? Do
I tie it into a cron job as well?

Thank you. I find the prospects of finally seeing PPV
information exciting, as I've been flying blind all
these years with my Tivo and now find myself in the
same situation with my Myth box.