[mythtv-users] TV_STATUS icon

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 09:37:58 EST 2003

I was trying to ease into this since I have not
contributed to the project before.  Perhaps
this has been misinterpreted and I have over-
sold my graphic design abilities.

In other words: I didn't mean to say I am any
good at creating icons, I just steal shamelessly
and learned how to cut and paste in GIMP.

Anyway, here is what I came up with.  It
requires changing the offset for the icon to
be (10,10) instead of (20,10) (IIRC).  I have
experimented with different sizes for the
caduceus.  If anyone feels it should be larger
and repositioned just let me know.

As far as the recorded status icons are
concerned, I have always wondered what
those were supposed to represent.  I guess
I was never curious enough to delve any
deeper.  I will take a look at the code when
I get a chance and see if I can figure out
what they represent and if I can come up
with any better ideas.  Hopefully, looking at
the source will allow me to tell more about
them.

-- Harry O.