[mythtv-users] Avermedia works

Scott Blomfield sblomfi at Cavps.com
Fri Dec 5 11:55:09 EST 2003

No.

Just use the firmware given as an example in the RH9 guide w/ATRPMS on
pvrhw.goldfish.org

The ivtv driver will use it, you do not need to apply it as such.

Have a look at this guide, it is excellent, and will clear up a lot of
your questions.

I know you have the M179, but the procedure is 100% the same for the
PVR-x50 series as the M179 (trust me, I have two M179's).