[mythtv-users] output: VGA -> HDTV

John P. Poet john at BlueSkyTours.com
Fri Dec 5 13:41:49 EST 2003

This has been discussed before.  Do searches for "540pw", "pcHDTV" and
"Audio Authority" at:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/archive/MythTV_C2/Dev_F10/

In particular, Jarod C. Wilson and Doug Larrick have provided a wealth of
information.

I have one of the Audio Authority converters and it works very well.  I use
the 540p modeline that Doug posted and it works great with my Sony CRT TV.
Incredible picture.

John
--

+--+  ==  |  John Patrick Poet                 Blue Sky Tours