[mythtv-users] lirc & homebrew transmitter & scientific atlanta 2100

Jay Goldberg jay at ransdoc.com
Sat Dec 6 00:27:07 EST 2003

Hi Folks

First an apology - I know this isn't the lirc mailing list.  But I was
hoping that someone here might have had some experience with the Scientific
Atlanta Explorer 2100.

I built a simple serial IR transmitter so that my mthTV box could change
the channels on my cable box.  I've tested it; I can control my TV with
lirc's irsend command all day long.  But I cannot control the Scientific
Atlanta Explorer 2100.

I'm using the Scientific Atlanta 2000 (SA2000) config (as close as it gets
in lirc distr) and that's not working.  Anybody have the codes or some advice
for the 2100?

Thanks in advance for any help or info!

	Cheers
		Jay