[mythtv-users] Another performance question...

mythtv mythtv at bruce.homelinux.com
Sat Dec 6 01:27:57 EST 2003

Mark,

30Mb/s is kinda slow I would think. I am getting 60mb/s with my single
drive. I would try turning down the bitrate on the RTJPEG to something
very minimal. If this fixes it, then you will prob need a newer HD.
Also, try recording a few minutes of a program and see if it stutters.

Try these 2 things and I would think you could narrow the cause down.

Bruce