[mythtv-users] Segfault with latest CVS

Clyde Stubbs clyde at htsoft.com
Sat Dec 6 19:07:36 EST 2003

I've been running myth from CVS for a week or two, in the last few days
I "cvs update"d everything, and now get a segfault if I have either
the mythvideo or mythmusic plugins installed. The segfault occurs on
startup of mythfrontend, and if I run it in gdb, the traceback shows
it as being in some (Qt?) string handling code, with the last stack
frame being from GlobalSettings - even with the debug options turned
on, I get no more useful debugging info than that.

Any suggestions?

Clyde

--
Clyde Stubbs                     |            HI-TECH Software
Email: clyde at htsoft.com          |          Phone            Fax