[mythtv-users] Problem changing channel

Jesper Rasmussen jr at d6.dk
Sun Dec 7 12:53:50 EST 2003

Hey there, I have been searching the archive and other places, and it
seems i have hit a FAQ, but all the answers i have seen doesnt seem to help.
When I change the channel (pg up or down) it pops up with empty osd and
the time.
If i press a number, the number is displayed, but it keeps showing the
same channel.
Also when i record a show either manual or from epg still the same
channel is recorded.

Does a db schema document exist somewhere, describing the tables and
columns?

thanks for any input!

Jesper

here is a few dumps from the db:

mysql> select * from capturecard;
+--------+-------------+-------------+-----------+----------+--------------+----------------+-----------+--------+----------+
| cardid | videodevice | audiodevice | vbidevice | cardtype |
defaultinput | audioratelimit | hostname  | use_ts | dvb_type |
+--------+-------------+-------------+-----------+----------+--------------+----------------+-----------+--------+----------+
|      1 | /dev/video  | /dev/dsp    | /dev/vbi  | V4L      | Television
   |              0 | knoppmyth |   NULL | NULL     |
+--------+-------------+-------------+-----------+----------+--------------+----------------+-----------+--------+----------+

mysql> select * from cardinput;
+-------------+--------+----------+------------+-----------------+------------+-----------+----------+-----------+
| cardinputid | cardid | sourceid | inputname  | externalcommand |
preference | shareable | tunechan | startchan |
+-------------+--------+----------+------------+-----------------+------------+-----------+----------+-----------+
|           1 |      1 |        1 | Television |                 |  NULL
N         |          | 1         |
+-------------+--------+----------+------------+-----------------+------------+-----------+----------+-----------+

mysql> select * from channel;
+--------+---------+--------+----------+----------+-------------+------+----------+--------------+-----------------+------+----------+------------+--------+-------+
| chanid | channum | freqid | sourceid | callsign | name        | icon |
finetune | videofilters | xmltvid         | rank | contrast | brightness
| colour | hue   |
|      1 | 56      | 1      |        1 | DR1      | DR1         |      |
        0 | NULL         | 58.dagenstv.com |    0 |    32768 |
32768 |  32768 | 32768 |
|   1000 | E10     | 2      |        1 | TV2      | TV2 Danmark |      |
        0 | NULL         | 71.dagenstv.com |    0 |    32768 |
32768 |  32768 | 32768 |

mysql> select * from videosource;