[mythtv-users] Editing Mythvideo information

Clint Silvester clint at focuscompanies.com
Mon Dec 8 16:04:37 EST 2003

ian at duckland.org wrote:

>I just updated my CVS today, and was editing video info for a movie.  In
>the "File to Always play next", if the filename reaches beyond the width
>of the panes above and below, the text stays there even when going to the
>next file.  Bug?
>
>Also - is there a hotkey to say, "no file to play next"?
>
>	-I

Also, in regard to this, it would be much better if the name of the file
could have a much bigger area to print in, like a whole screen wide.
Maybe not doable with the popups, but it sure is annoying when your
filenames say something like /Storage/Media/Videos/Anime/Cowboy
Bebop/[A.E.] Cowboy Bebop ep1.mkv since the metadata filtering gets
screwed up by the [brackets].  Hard to tell which episode it's on since
that block only allows the first part of the name to show.  Man, I need
to start coding so I can explain this better with a patch, heh.

Clint Silvester