[mythtv-users] Re:Which IVTV Version Works w/ MythTV 0.12?

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 8 18:54:14 EST 2003

Well, after some suggestions from the ivtv mailing list, and some
experimentation, I have been able to get the ivtv-031117A-.0.12 drivers
working properly with the 9/20 cvs version of myth (cross my fingers,
please keep working!)  However, stepping up to myth v. 0.12 still breaks
the system.

If that holds up, it would appear to exonerate ivtv as the source of my
problem.  Assuming that this problem isn't a feature of 0.12 since no one
else has reported a similar problem, could this be a library problem of
some sort, or perhaps with some other dependency?  What else could I check?

Bill