[mythtv-users] Lirc, PVR 250, One for All Remote

Brent Brownfield brent at sykescreek.net
Mon Dec 8 19:46:20 EST 2003

I am having trouble getting a One For All URC 6131 PVR remote control to
be recognized by lirc. I have a PVR 250 and the hauppauge remote works
fine with lirc. I have tried irrecord with the one for all remote using
the rc-5 template file but I keep getting a gap not found error. It
seems that the remote doesn't want to talk to my receiver. Has anyone
had any luck with this remote? Does anyone know if this is actually an
rc-5 remote, or how I could find out if it is? Thanks