[mythtv-users] XMLTV 0.5.25 not working with tv_grab_na? **SOLVED**

Anthony Lau anthony at greyweasel.com
Tue Dec 9 01:26:51 EST 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 09:52:40PM +0000, Tim Sawchuck wrote:
> As far as perl upgrade, did you see the new prerequisites that started with
> 0.5.23 due to the perl changes?
>
> Those are the only two things I can think of right now.

Yep that was it. Just after my last email I checked to see if anything new
was released in unstable. 2 new packages were available:

ii  libxmltv-perl  0.5.23-1       Perl libraries related to the XMLTV file for
ii  xmltv-util     0.5.23-1       Utilities related to the XMLTV file format f

Updating to those packages fixed the problem. I forgot I had manually
upgraded to 0.5.23, which worked until I did that PERL update.

So I'm running parts of 0.5.25 and parts of 0.5.23. Hope nothing
explodes. :crosses fingers:

Thanks for your input, Tim.

Anthony