[mythtv-users] no channels in the Database

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Tue Dec 9 11:22:31 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 16:58, Markus Amann wrote:

> > > Couldn't find any channels in the database, please make sure
> > > your inputs are associated properly with your cards.

This is the important part, I guess you missed that step in the setup.

Methinks it's point 3 or 4.

You have to setup the card(s) you want to use, with /dev/video etc.

Then you have to define an input (the page were you select germany)

THEN you have to associate the input with the card.

IF you run mythfilldatabase correctly AND you have the CORRECT input
associated with the card THEN everything should be fine.