[mythtv-users] Change_channel script

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Tue Dec 9 12:33:04 EST 2003

Hey all,
      I was just wondering if anyone has seen the this before?

I have Lirc up and running, but when I go to implement the
change_channel.csh script by:
# change_channel.csg 13
changing to 13
6143
#

That is what I get , however nothing changes.  I was just wondering if this
is a problem with my lircd.conf file or what?  I also get nothing when I
run IRW or irrecord and press buttons on my remote.
I am using the actisys IR200L
Let me know
Jon

NOTICE:     Call cMemoObject.ReplyToSender() are not the intended
recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other
use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy
this message and notify the sender.