[mythtv-users] Begging for help with live TV freeze

Curtis Wood curtis at penguinbrat.com
Tue Dec 9 12:48:49 EST 2003

   Just as an FYI, Im not using any signal amplifier's and have the
cable split like four times, VCR, TV (A&B) and MythTV. When using the
tuner, the thing I noticed is tune the channel (adjusting the finetune
field) to where the color is saturated, and simply does not look good -
then use the MythTV controls to make everything look good.