[mythtv-users] Begging for help with live TV freeze

Curtis Wood curtis at penguinbrat.com
Tue Dec 9 13:12:28 EST 2003

I started with Mandrake 9.2 and then went Gentoo, Gentoo does run thigns
much more smoother.

On the CPU load, if I do anything else - especially compiling something,
things do start getting jerky, I dont think anything locked up but it
may have. I have a P4 2.6 ghz, with a 7200hd and ATI8500 with a constant
CPU load of 1.7...