[mythtv-users] Re:MythGame Fullscreen?

Chuck Ferring cferring at comcast.net
Tue Dec 9 22:34:30 EST 2003

within mythgame highlight mame in the right hand panel and press the 'e'
button.  It takes a second or two but the mame specific configuration
screen will come up.  There are options there for setting full screen
mode and scaling options as well as other system options.  There is also
an edit box for adding extra parameters.  All of the options that you
set for mame will be applied to all the mame games.  You can also change
options for individual games by highlighting them in the same manner and
pressing the 'e' key.  Hope that helps.  If I remember correctly I also
added this functionality for snes games as well but I don't think it is
available for nes games.

-Chuck