[mythtv-users] Re:Resolution

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 23:23:33 EST 2003

jim at lucha-family.org:
>When I use the VCD option of nuvexport, I don't get
>prompted with any
>question I can screw up :) . But when I play the
>created VCD on either
>of my players, it is playing to fast. Actually,
>I think the video is
>playing at the proper speed, but the sound is too
>fast.

In case you didn't catch this in the other thread,
there was a bug in nuvexport.  I patched it a while
ago but the patch got lost in a mail queue along the
way.  I just resent the patch to Chris this morning
and it should be on his site by now, I think.  To
see if you have the patched version, look for
"mp2enc -V -s" in the VCD export module.

-Dennis