[mythtv-users] Anyone running Myth on Mandrake 9.2?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Wed Dec 10 09:01:33 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 19:33, DacidBadada at netscape.net wrote:
> Hi everyone -
>     I've been working on getting Myth up and running for a few weeks and have hit a wall.  Is anyone out there is running Myth on Mandrake Linux 9.2 and the PVR-350?
>
>     If so:
>         - Did you have to recompile the kernel with V4L2?

This shouldn't be necessaryt, simply copy the videodev2.h that comes
with ivtv from utils/ to driver/.

You might want to compile a vanilla kernel if there are other problems
with inconsistencies between running kernel and kernel-header files. But
I don't know if that's the case with mandrake.

>         - Would you mind posting your config files (modules.conf and XF86-Config4)?

I wouldn't, but maybe the rest of the list wouldn't be fond of it :-)

Look at my sig!

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out: