[mythtv-users] Re:Need for a real forum?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 10 14:28:24 EST 2003

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 14:12, Romel Llarena wrote:
> Already done, mythtv.no-ip.com
>
> Puzzled why no one really uses the site. Then again,
> lots of hardcore command line users here ;-)

Because having more than one resource for the Myth user community
doesn't make sense, IMHO.  Nothing personal, but even if I used your
forum, I'd still feel compelled to keep reading the mailing list
because I could miss out on important information.  Why would I want to
burden myself with an additional resource to keep up-to-date with?

-JAC