[mythtv-users] radioshack 15-2116

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Thu Dec 11 05:03:31 EST 2003

i've not got that far
if i learn a key from the hauppauge gray remote then lirc can see it
but using 0081 does nothing

on another note, irrecord will not deal with either remote for me (just
print a "." and does not put anything in the file

i'm obviously doing something wrong - but right now, i'm not sure what

upwards and onwards
--
simon