[mythtv-users] Graphics card for TV out

Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca Jonathon.Schmidt at sasktel.sk.ca
Fri Dec 12 10:33:49 EST 2003

Hey all,
      Im going to pick up a graphics card this afternoon for my new box,
(3g Intel Proc, 1024dual ddr ram, 120g seagate hd, happauge 350pvr, etc)
Does anyone know a card that is easily implemented for TVout?
I know I saw that Jarod had instructions for the nVidia line.
I am goign to use fedora on the system I think
please reply asap
Jon

NOTICE:     Call cMemoObject.ReplyToSender() are not the intended
recipient, be advised that disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other
use of this message, is strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy
this message and notify the sender.