[mythtv-users] Distributed Myth

Pete Stapley pstapley at rapidnet.com
Fri Dec 12 12:31:03 EST 2003

You need to grant permissions on the database so it can be accessed from a
different machine, something like:

grant select, insert, delete, update on mythconverg.* to mythtv@<otherip>
identified by 'mythtv';

Log into mysql and run that from the command line. You may need more
permissions than select, insert, delete, and update.