[mythtv-users] xbox question about /etc/network/interfaces

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Fri Dec 12 22:49:28 EST 2003

Bruce wrote:

> Do I tar up everything for a cdrom boot? Obviously not becasue it wont fit. What
> should be on my cdrom?

Bruce,

You should have:

         linuxboot.cfg
         default.xbe
         initrd
         vmlinuz
         myth_progfs
         myth.tgz
         myth_rootfs_cloop
	xboxdisc

Place the swap file onto the E: partition and follow the instructions at
bit.blkbk.com about modifying the /etc/fstab file to mount the swap from
there. As a matter of fact, make sure you follow all the setup
instructions on the site to configure all the bits and pieces
(linuxboot.cfg, myth.tz, etc) for cdrom booting.

You might want to take this off list (pvr at trigger.net). Feel free to
email me direct.

Dennis