[mythtv-users] MythWeb Error after upgrade

Patrick E. McKnight pem at theriver.com
Sat Dec 13 01:56:02 EST 2003

John and others,

I have not figured out the mythweb problem yet.  My symptoms are identical:

Fatal Error at /var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/includes/programs.php,
line 153:
SQL Error: Unknown column 'record.recpriority' in 'field list'

The system administrator has been notified and the problem will be
remedied shortly.

However, I am using Gentoo and the .12 mythtv and mythweb versions were
deleted from my box when I upgraded to the .13 versions.  After looking
through other's posts, I looked into the php error and here is the
offending code or perhaps above this code in programs.php line 153.

// Group, sort and query
$query .= ' GROUP BY program.chanid, program.starttime ORDER BY
program.starttime';
$result = mysql_query($query)
              or trigger_error('SQL Error: '.mysql_error(),FATAL);

Anyone have an idea about this error?  TIA.

Cheers,

Patrick