[mythtv-users] Personal Choices

Myth Man mythtv at pln.cc
Sun Dec 14 06:45:59 EST 2003

Hello Jarod,

Thanx for the input, Jarod.

Looking at the hardware (tuners) themselves.  What would you
recommend?  Both my TVs are HD ready, so I want to get HD if possible.

I am assuming that the tuners is all I need for the backend.
Yea, I know what happens when ya make an assumption. Ya make
an ass out of u and umption.  :)

I read the hardware guides, but was a tad cornfused about what
was for the front end or the back end.

As I said earlier, I plan on using 2 XBOXs on my LAN as the front ends
for the TVS in question.

Thanx again.

--
Best regards,