[mythtv-users] Major problem with Myth .13

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Dec 14 13:24:22 EST 2003

On Sunday 14 December 2003 10:16 am, Dan Berger wrote:
> I too am having similar problems. IVTV 1125A is installed. Myth* is .13
> PVR-250, shuttle an35n ultra mobo, athlon xp 2200, fedora
> 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl_23.rhfc1 kernel.
>
> .12 was working perfectly.
> Ivtv cat capture test works just fine.
>
> GDB backtrace: http://octane.theidiots.org/etc/backtrace.log
> Mythbackend.log: http://octane.theidiots.org/etc/mythbackend.log
>
> I hope I did everything right. I also hope I am not just crying wolf and
> that this is just a stupid error on my part.

Your database is broken (all the error messages from the backend log).  Unsure
how suggest a fix -- you could always do it manually, seeing what updates
didn't get applied from the code in dbcheck.cpp or just backup a couple
tables (recordings, etc) and wipe and reinstall.  Did you change the default
permissions on the database or something?

Isaac