[mythtv-users] Major problem with Myth .13

n1hck n1hck at mail.uri.edu
Sun Dec 14 19:04:17 EST 2003

I have tried a FRESH instal of gentoo.. nothing has been tuoched, and Myth .13
does the above to me. Everyone here seems to have the same problem.

Perhaps a problem with the new auto update DB code or something?
BTW I tried TODAY with the fresh gentoo install and I used the new patched
Myth .13 ...

something is screwy.. for the time being im loving the fully functional Myth
.12

Nick D