[mythtv-users] New user questions

Curtis Wood curtis at penguinbrat.com
Sun Dec 14 19:31:54 EST 2003

  You'll be able to duplicate everything your concerned about one way or
another... You may have to rip your cd's with another application (many
out there) until Myth gets one added - currently it has a dvd ripper
that I know of.... On the remote - the cool thing about LIRC and Myth is
you can use any remote you want. I have a similar situation your talking
with my TV's remote control (it has duplicate codes from the pinncale
TV's remote) - I ended up using my av receivers remote that is
programable, and combined 2-3 other remotes (via the learning
capabilities) and then taught LIRC the new commands and from there set
up MythTV to use LIRC...