[mythtv-users] cable splitting with a cable modem

Chris Ward cward at go-integral.com
Mon Dec 15 10:45:17 EST 2003

Does anyone know if you can use a powered video splitter to pull off your cable modem feed, or does it have to happen first, then split the video up seperately?

The cable company installed a two way splitter at my house when I ordered the cable modem that is labeled in, out, and 6db which attaches to the cable modem. I am just wondering if I can replace that splitter with something else, or if I have to leave it there and just split the video after.

Chris