[mythtv-users] cable splitting with a cable modem

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Mon Dec 15 11:21:45 EST 2003

I have mine split this way with no noticeable ill effects. (2 cables out to
Myth, 1 to the cable modem) I tested the throughput before and after with no
discernable loss, and I get very, very few random disconnects (at least no
more than before)

-Sean

I believe they actually have a D/A out that is qualified for use with cable
modems.

-Sean