[mythtv-users] XBox TVOut Quality

wishbone at h4b.org wishbone at h4b.org
Mon Dec 15 12:29:07 EST 2003

Hmmm if you're picky then it will most likely drive you crazy.. =)  It's not a
myth issue though, it's a XFree86/xbox issue.  I think there are some solutions
out there, but it hasn't bothered me enough to really put effort into fixing
it.  Check out the usual xbox linux sites for info on that..

joshua