[mythtv-users] Updated walkthrough

Anthony Leone mythtv at sbsysconsulting.com
Mon Dec 15 17:59:47 EST 2003

First, let me say thank you.  I have gotten most of the way through
building a mythtv box on a epia 800 using your walkthrough.  (I have
been running on another machine using knoppmyth).  I have not used the
updated walkthrough as yet, but I am having some problems ...

Almost all I have been able to figure out, however, this one is stumping
me.  When I try to login using gdm as mythtv, it tells me that either
the user name or password is incorrect.  I think the problem is with
PAM, however, I don't know enough about PAM to be sure.  Any
suggestions?

Tony Leone