[mythtv-users] Jarod's guide- ivtv, QMYSQL3 driver not loaded, mythtvuser cannot run setup

Johnny Fulcrum johnnyfulcrum at mn.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 15:45:06 EST 2003

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:32:44 -0500, Michael Starks
<mythtv at michaelstarks.com> wrote:

<Snip>

> To that end, perhaps my contribution to the Myth project (hosted by yours
> truly) will be a "Myth Dictionary" that explains in laymen's terms the
> language used most often on this list.  If I start putting something like
> this together it might help someone confounded by all of these
> conversations.  I know it would have saved me and those that have helped
> me
> time.  I'm willing to get it going and host it.  Would other people be
> willing to contribute plain-English definitions?
</Snip>

I plan on making a myth box from scratch using Gentoo - so far my PVR fund
has about $150 in it, but it is growing fast :)

I'm going to document the whole ordeal - definitions and all - I'll gladly
contribute to your definition list.  I should be starting some time early
next year (after all the christmas returns <wink> <wink>)....