[mythtv-users] Dual Head - WM

Tobias Hilbert tobias.hilbert at gmx.net
Wed Dec 17 09:30:02 EST 2003

Hi
I found /etc/X11/Sessions and tried to create my very own session when another
problem appeared. I was able to give fvwm the correct session number
"fvwm -s :1" but I didn't find an equivalent option for "icewm" . Is there an
option i didn't see or is icewm just not capable of running beside another
wm?

--
openPGP ID: 0x48CED329 tobias.hilbert at gmx.net(Tobias Hilbert)
Fingerprint: 5E0BD4CCB09682958D12F848EF5F2C1348CED329